Friday, October 3, 2008

Of Unquestioned Answers...and making them happen

Disclaimer: License readily given to rhetorical questions and question tags.

Is this post worth writing? Well now, shouldn't I have thought of that before I began the same? Are they usually voluble or can they be silently psychological too? How can one be characterized by the loss of speech or its primordial absence? Why should I question the essence of life? Why should I forgive plagiarism and still refrain from indulging in it? How much more to go before I run out of questions? On that note, how do you define a question? Is it a mere subject up for discussion or something with a unanimous answer to it, or is it merely the decisive stating of a fact with an interrogative demeanor? Why does one add a Question tag? Isn't it just resorting to the usage of a defense mechanism? Am I tiring now? Maybe Im not..Maybe Im just failing in seamless interrogative transition..Maybe I should just back to the normal human world now and consider myself semi-fruitful....On second though, well, theres always tomorrow..

No comments: